Saturday, December 25, 2010

Worth-it making those sweet treats!


Fatiha Arissa is 2!, my cutie niece. I love her so much!
Last friday was a memorable day for me. It was first time i making cakes for my nephew and niece's birthday.I'm also make my first ever chocolate homemade! So that's the other thing that kept me busy last week. I make two devil's chocolate cakes frosting with cream cheese and chocolate ganache. I'm also baking 60 cuppies and i decorated with edible image onto the cupcakes. I choose Dora the explorer and Ultraman image for those cuppies. For sweet tooth i make chocolate candies, butter cookies ( actually i want decorating the butter cookies with royal icing but i don't have enough time! *sigh*) and i'm also make chocolate rice bars. Well, it was tired but i'm very happy to make others happy! I want to thanks my sisters Maryam and Ain because they both help me in the kitchen huhu...
Birthday boy, Fateh is 1 year old this year!. My nephew and brother to Fatiha ;)

Look at my lil angel, she took the smarties! ;-D


I don't have enough time to do character using fondant for Fatiha's cake. So i just did the fonts and decorated onto the chocolate cake ;)

My first ever homemade chocolate! I adapted the recipe frm food blog.

For sweet tooth, i make chocolate rice. Simple recipe frm food blog ;-)

I've baked this cake 3rd times on last week. Thanks God cuz the 3rd cake turn out nicely frm oven. Glad that i can make this beautiful cake for my beautiful niece ;-)

Cake for birthday boy, Fateh(fatiha brother)

it's not easy making 60 cuppies and decorate them huhu..and my first homemade chocolate turn out pretty good ;D

Please pick one, choose ur favorite cartoon ;P

This nephew also busy in the kitchen 'helping' me hehe ;D

Main dishes- soto,cocktail puding,fried bihun, & stuffed tofu.
 

Finished already! they like the cake!


main person behind the scenes..me ehek ;P
 

No comments: