Friday, December 3, 2010

Bring cheer to others...

"Whoever is happy will make others happy, too" - Mark Twain.

Fondant
I'm interested with fondant decoration. I've been searching in internet fondant recipe and how to work with this sticky and sweet candy. Finally i knew how to make the fondant or gum paste through the Citarasawan's blog.. I started with make a caracter/dummy using the fondant for my sister birthday and my colleague.  They all very happy and quite impress with my artwork hehehe...thanks God :-) In that pont of view, i like what Mark Twain said, when we make others happy, we r happy too...



This one for my youngerst sister birthday last Oct, 10/10/10! ;)
My sister Ain loves to listening her MP3,so i did a caracter similar to her.


I did this caracter for my colleague birthday. She was speechless n almost cry when she saw this cupcake...


No comments: