Wednesday, February 2, 2011

"The most dangerous food is wedding cake!"

This CNY break really hectic. Last Sunday way my brother wedding reception. I decided to make his wedding cake as a part of my contribution. I make 3 tier cake and thanks God they went out so well. I baked marble cheese cake for the top of the cake. 2nd and 3rd layer i baked milk pound cake. I frosted it with buttercream and decorated with fondant. Phewww....i tell you, making wedding cake really thrill and must have patience. Anyway, thanks God everything went smoothly on that day accept the weather....it was raining non stop but luckly no flooding.






***Marble cheese cake recipe already have in last entry.

CONDENSED MILK POUND CAKE

Ingredient:
2 sticks of butter [ 1 cup ]
100gm of sugar
1/2 cup condensed milk
5 eggs
250gm flour
1 tsp of baking powder
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp salt

METHOD:
1- Pre heat oven to 180'c
2- Cream butter n sugar until light n fluffy. Add in egg, one at a time until well incorporated.
3- Add in the condensed milk,vanilla and mixed well.
4- Sift flour with baking powder.Slowly add the flour into batter. Mixed well. Bake for 50-60 mins.





No comments: