Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sekolah dan 11/1/11


my former colleagues in staffroom 6 - best ever colleagues in my skool...missing them :-(
 First week school re-open for 2011 mmg super busy. Byk hal sekolah perlu dilaksanakan. Being a prefect teacher as well as form 1 coordinator really make me stress-out! *sigh* But when time to go home, i am the one who will b so happy cuz 'home sweet home'...quickly marking book,prepare next lesson for tmrw classes n go home! No work, no stdnts n no stress hehe...lepaking,dating ;) or watching tv n of course baking! ;-P
2nd week of school i still have to adjust my timetable. Still upset because principal moved out me frm my last year staffroom...but life is life, we have to fight for it. Be positive and life shld go on. Maybe my new principal have her specific reasons in her decision moving me out frm the best ever staffroom..staffroom 6. I'm gonna miss Prem, Kak Nor,Kak Yati n Mr. Louis. I love the staffroom cuz there were no gossip,no condemned but full of love n moral support to each colleagues who seated in the room.
Forget the sad story, yesterday i baked the chocolate cake for Kak Nor's birthday ( my former colleague in staffroom 6). It seem that yesterday date very unique one- 11/1/11 ;-) Kak Nor was so happy and she like my Devil's chocolate cake. But i think i'm gonna change the name. I change the name to Angel's chocolate cake because it sound nicer :)

No comments: